Change of Address

Please enter the information below to change the billing address or correspondence address for your account.

Please note - this is only used to change the address. To change or update the spelling of a name please contact an Accounting Specialist at 808-440-5530 or via email at

Owner Information
Billing Address
Correspondence Address

To change or update the spelling of a name, one of the following documents must be submitted: 1) birth certificate; 2) marriage certificate or 3) deed. Please note that a name change refers to a spelling correction or update only, and not to a change of ownership.

View the Consent and Notice Regarding Electronic Communication

Type your name in the *Signature Block*. By typing in your name, you are signing this form electronically and you agree your electronic signature is the legal equivalent of your manual signature on this form and that you are authorizing the changes you have made on this form.